Software apps and online services
We started out experimenting with various electronic locking devices for cabinets that we could control wirelessly using a Particle Photon. The resulting printed circuit board seemed so useful that we re-cast it as a general purpose wireless I/O board. We plan to use this board in a variety of useful and interesting projects.
The Board contains a Photon and the following components:
- A controller for a small DC motor.
- a DPDT relay. One pole of the relay is available externally and the other pole applies power to an external load, such as a solenoid.
- connection for a hobby servo.
- an on-board piezo buzzer and driver for an external LED.
- various analog and digital general purpose I/Os.
Complete plans, documentation and test firmware can be found at: