Software apps and online services
A safety feature incorporating a blood glucose sensor to allow your car to turn on or not.
- Blood glucose monitor is connected via bluetooth or cable to microcontroller.
- A relay has been implimented into the neutral start line of the car to keep it off if conditions not met.
- Create an online dashboard that interfaces with the blood glucose monitor to display data.
- Have blood glucose data displayed to an OLED placed on the dashboard of the vehicle. -Display cooldown for relay if conditions were not met. -Display correction if not within proper parimeters
- Add LED's to have quick red/green feedback if relay is closed(green) or open(red).
- CAD Designs -Create something to hold the OLED, microcontroller, tiny breadboard, and uSD reader -Create something to hold the blood glucose monitor
This project uses the following components:
- Particle Argon Microcontroller
- Mini Breadboard
- Blood Glucose Monitor
- Relay Switch
- OLED display
- uSD reader
Can look into more parts: https://www.elegoo.com/products/elegoo-37-in-1-sensor-kit?_pos=1&_sid=ba0552267&_ss=r
A safety feature to include in a diabetic's vehicle to ensure their blood glucose levels are within acceptable ranges in order for the vehicle to start. These levels are recorded to an SD card and also sent to an online dashboard for monitoring.